Blueberry Peach Coconut Chia Pudding Parfaits
- One can light or regular coconut milk
- 1 Tablespoon powdered sugar, honey, maple syrup, or sweetener of choice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 3 cups blueberries
- 4 peaches, sliced or chopped
- In a bowl, combine the coconut milk, sweetener, vanilla, and chia seeds, and stir until the chia seeds are distributed through the coconut milk. Refrigerate for at least one hour, or up to overnight.
- Remove coconut chia pudding from the refrigerator and stir.
- In glasses or bowls, take about half of the blueberries and divide between eight glasses or bowls. Top with about a quarter of a peach, then with about two tablespoons of the coconut chia pudding.
- Repeat layers.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
California biggest blueberry fan Tawnie travels to Critchley Farms in Kingsburg and whip up a batch of fresh blueberry lemon cookies.