Blueberry Kale Smoothie
- 2 cups baby kale
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 banana
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- Place all ingredients into the cup of a blender and blend until smooth.
- If using a less-powerful blender, blend the kale, almond milk, and protein powder first.
- Then, add the Greek yogurt, banana, and frozen blueberries. Blend until smooth.
California biggest blueberry fan Tawnie travels to Critchley Farms in Kingsburg and whip up a batch of fresh blueberry lemon cookies.